And I'm back with the random pics of the month!
This time it is really random, haha. Not much but I'll add on in time to come I guess.
follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz
This time it is really random, haha. Not much but I'll add on in time to come I guess.
![]() |
| I'm crazed about notebooks but they're pretty ex. Make that pretty and ex. I got it for $1.50 though. |
![]() |
| Nutty trying a new work outfit. She looked good and was psychoed into buying it, ha! |
![]() |
| I waited for ONE sample pack of the lip ice lipbalm for 2 weeks. I went to work and I got four! |
![]() |
| My lips have been dry lately. This is soothing. |
![]() |
| My last present? I think..unexpectedly from an ex colleague. |
![]() |
| I bought the Glow magazine from Watson's for $2 just for the free goodies. |
![]() |
| The face milk which is actually some facial sunscreen. |
![]() |
| Make up remover |
![]() |
| Erm..the great singapore workout cd - the revival. |
![]() |
| And this will be a great exercise tool for toning. A flexiband! Have yet to try though.. |
![]() |
| Not part of the Glow mag. A necklace from citigems by an ex colleague as a bdae gift. So the fancy shcmancy. |











Comments