'Tis the Season for Giving

I feel like I am blessed whenever I get nice gifts and it's not because I force them to by dropping huge tips but they are willing to buy them for me. Whether or not I like them or eventually will use them, it's always a nice thought.


And I always feel bad whenever I didn't get them something that's nice. But call it a pet peeve or something but I just boil it down to natural reaction but I don't really fancy it when someone shows the face that they don't like what they get. Well at least you can pretend to like it coz sometimes you don't know the efforts the person put in to think of what to buy for you that will suit to your taste. But then, if it's something so majorly weird, then I don't blame you if you raise an eyebrow..haha.


Not to show off, but I love the things I received this year including the very odd looking fabric basket that is too cute to boot which my mum said looked like the sleeping bed for cats. Never mind..but I thought that well, I think I know what to do with it. I'm going to dump this whole stack of boxes lying near the old lcd computer screen containing all the stuffs needed for handmade accessories. At least it will look neater and more organized. See, I don't really need a cat already.


The best one..is of course, getting a bag from Nats who actually get the info wrong as she thought the gift exchange was supposed to be on the new year's eve. Actually it's in Feb but she blames it on old age and her habit of just skimming through the email..haha.


Some pictures I've taken so far of my lovely gifts..


body butter all the way from the UK

I kept praising nat's bag and in the end, I got a similar one..

aah...chocolates.  if you don't like chocolates, u r missing out kid.

smellin' good with cranberry shower gel..yum

card holder that looks so cute







follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts