Random Pics in January

One of the things that I like in my life is getting stuffs that I don't usually wear or buy, even it means second hand stuffs. Really. I am currently using one bag given from a dear friend whom I've always admired her bags for and she gave it to me and I still use it even though the straps are rather worn out. Hey, if it still looks nice and everything else is in place with no risk of my items falling out, why not eh? I'm not a designer bag girl and I will never be so it's mighty fine with me actually.


I get other stuffs too and they are given to me out of their goodwill and of course, I try to really make sure they don't want it, in case they think I'm such a freeloader, haha. 


But I still buy my own stuffs, hokay? Just in case YOU think I'm a freeloader.


Anyway, let me share with you RANDOM PICS OF THE MONTH which I think is just a way to say that I don't have anything to write so I'll just post pics..haha. 


So January is coming to an end and I share 5 things that I got or ate this month which are good enough to share.


My all time favourite dessert is bread pudding..esp. home made ones

and brownies like da bomb..especially if my name is on it.

After the unfortunate accident of losing a $10 voucher, I now got $80 NTUC vouchers!

More perfumes!! Courtesy of my colleague :)

I ordered a book online from UK and it was way cheaper than the local bookstores



follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts