Zoo Mania

My two good friends and I started this tradition of planning a surprise trip for the three of us and then this time, one of them planned something and she wanted us to wear something comfortable and bring a face towel as there would be exercise like lotsa walking. So the key words are basically there so me and Nats were basically dressed up for exercise but then in the middle of the trip, we were told that we would be going to the zoo.


My first thought was....'in this?!' looking at my get up of a baggy shirt, shorts and a backpack...hrmph. Oh well. My friend who was a planner was dressed up as she obviously knew what she was going  and Im like..eurgh..I just had to wear this after not stepping in the zoo for awhile. Oh well. If there was one saviour, it was only the fact I at least wore mascara for photo taking. So please forgive me if I looked like crap in the pictures below...some of which are courtesy of my friend the 'surprise planner'..heh.

Anyway, what I enjoy about the trip most, as I always have every time I go there, are the tram rides..whee!!! Thank goodness we were in it when it was raining heavily of which the tram captain had to stop for awhile at a train stop which seemed to take like forever but I know it was coz of the rain. And I just love touching the kangaroo and by then I understood why the heck they put the sign 'kangaroo crossing' when all of a sudden, it went underneath the barrier and out in the open with us. 


Lunch was nice...specially prepared by my friend. It was cold pasta salad eaten with baked beans and we ended the meal with a Ben & Jerry ice cream. Mine was 'fish food' which yah, gave me goosebumps as me and fish, er..we're not exactly on good terms but narh, it was actually chocolate pieces which looked like fish. But it was nice......extra nice coz it was treated by Nats. Ah, love that girl.


cheated!

We stalked him and he posed with us willingly with branches extended..heh.

Perfect setting for drama queens!

I touched a kangaroo!

A big bird sitting pretty.

The majestic lion and his er..playmates.

Love these elephants! Put up quite a show.

Showing off its strength.


The ever friendly kangaroo!







follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts