Denying Love

Hrm...I just realised that I haven't been watching this particular korean drama for one week! Usually, I can't live without watching it every single night when I reach back home after work. And now I realised, that I have to catch up with at least 3 episodes although the subs are not up yet.


Despite the rather tame love relationships, sometimes it's not the physical aspects of love that are touching like a kiss although that will be hot..heheh. It's the love declarations that make me all warm and tingly. Like in one of the scenes, just as he thought he was losing the one he loves, he was given these series of love declarations...seriously 'awww'...


Currently, Im following emmerdale again..from UK..hence my temporary absence. I've been off emmerdale for a while but this week, they had this major storyline and it was amazing....the train crash, the crying..the humour..everything!


I shall keep u posted on that. The storyline's so so so..compelling and heartbreaking like when he said 'you never lost me..coz u never had me'..something in that line, when he walked away sad and disappointed that the one whom he truly loved could not love him back for fear of hurting him. 

One of the facebook friends wrote on her status that when she thought she found and knew love, she was disappointed to know that she was wrong. Life's like that. Many of us are still searching for that one hope for love. I know I write many times that I don't see myself married with children anywhere in the near future because I am struggling to deal with my current situation. But, no one can predict our future. Not even Paul the Octopus. If someone finds me attractive enough both in and out to want to fall in love with me, I can try to put a stop to it but what if I fall into the same well where I, too, have fallen hard on concrete floor him as well? I can't deny love, can I when it is right there in my face. You can say that if I ever turn away a perfectly good future soul mate, I can very well be called an idiot because some good opportunities don't come a knocking twice.


So while I have my fair share of admirations from strangers coz they're either bored as Im like the only available Malay girl they can spot at my work place who seems like a swinging ol' single, of course I do hope for a nice dinner with someone that I want to get to know with but without any inhibitions. When will that be? I don't know.


Meanwhile, I shall just entertain myself with watching the aftermath of the crash of emmerdale where I hope one of the characters finally realise what he is missing out when he just cannot declare his love coz of so much fear in him. But, will I be like this very same character? I seem to be going by that route though.





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts