U Crushing on Me?

I am gonna get my new credit card soon. I didn't know it would be approved coz my bank balance, honestly speaking here, is zilch. But in two days time, my pay is coming in. I checked my internet banking to see how puny my balance is and then I was surprised that I have credit card..hee. Before you think I am going to splurge and exceed the credit limit, I am not going to, because that is like putting my head on the chopping board. 


Then again, today I had my water pipe fixed because it has not been working for the longest time eva! And I was sceptical about asking someone to come and change. It's just me..delaying and delaying until something happens, then I scramble to find help even though it may come at a heavier price like earlier on :S $160!!! What the bleah!

Being the calculative me, I need to find a solution quick to pay my brother back. Looks like I have to hold my internet and hp bills..sigh. I see how lah. There is a huge chance that I need to hold them back until they either disconnect or they call me and they demand payment. I will...then I have to whip out my er..credit card *sigh* but hopefully it will be near to pay day so that the pain will be less unbearable and I can pay the credit in full on time..haha.


By the way, I want to say that it's just so....so...funny that one person after another claims to know me and then later want to be friends with me. What..is my face becoming even more common or what? heh..The latest one was clearly a mistaken identity and I made a boo boo because all this time, I thought that my facebook profile was set to private but  lo and behold, even though I didn't add him as a friend, he could read my status updates and also the comments! It turned a bit nasty coz he sent a pm to one of my friends when she called him out as stupid. 


I said I didn't want to be friends with him because he was like so....scary mary because he kept insisting if I knew this person from my old workplace. And then I realised why he was quite persistent. He was just a student and yah I know nowadays even working adults can be students but if you are still visiting the student health care centre for treatment, then you must still be very young. Yet, he still wanted to be friends with me even though I clearly said that I do not know him. Aiyah whatever..so far he didn't ask for my number. 


Okay I don't know if I should talk about this but uhm...there was once upon a time, me daydreaming about this one teacher at my workplace whom I thought was good looking despite being rather short. I still think he's good looking because of his mixed race and then I was dying to get to know him and yes I did although I could not recall how it happened. After that, the feelings kinda dissipated and I didn't think much about it anymore. I STILL did not have the chance to ride in his small yellow car though.


Anyway, this is like a huge gamble for me saying this but...I think he likes me. It's also one of the ridiculous things for me to say because it can be just wishful thinking coz who am I compared to him. He is often surrounded by girls and not because he is just pouring sex appeal but because he is being 'used' as a convenient driver..haha. He is a bit of the softie too but don't let his looks deceive him. I always find it odd that when he comes down to office, he always ask me to help him out with something like to fax for him or to borrow stationery although the one who will always greet him with such great enthusiasm is my other colleague. When I say great enthusiasm, I also mean a barrage of back beating by her for no apparent reason. She also calls him her part time boyfriend so go figure if she's having a crush on him. 


But he is friendly in his own way like when I am in the staff room and happened to past by him or see him, he will flash this charming smile..heh. Occasionally, he will say some things to me like just recently, I was given a new task to paste stickers at the tables for the upcoming PSLE. Then when I happened to come down from the staff room and passed by him, he asked me if I went to paste stickers and I said yes and then he asked, how was it, and in my ditsy blond way, I said it was fun! But I didn't say it was freaking hot too lah coz I was used to the cold comfort of my office than the classrooms...haha.


The oddest thing was, how the heck he knew when I know he is not one of the teachers involved in the PSLE committee. I suspected that he might have noticed my absence in the office when he came down and could have asked my colleague where I was. Aww...isn't that sweet. In my dreams that he showed care and concern on my whereabouts..whahaha!!


But hey, why not? Rahayu deserves to be admired by someone who is working in a good post and earning a good income. Good looking though short and has a nice personality. Only thing is, he smokes and judging from his mini pot belly, he...uhm..is not a gym goer? I don't know. Anyway I tend to nit pick on guys rather than girls..haha..that's my prerogative.


Oh well, even if it's just wishful thinking that he may admire me and that one fine day, he will ask me out for dinner..heh...I like it better than some random malay guys who claim to know me or claim to give me a free chocolate cake just so that he can get my number, chet. 

Seriously, I have nothing against malay guys although many of them choose jobs that don't pay them well enough but require them to work very hard but long hours only because they didn't do well in the studies. That's the thing about our society at times. They like to take a heck care attitude towards their studies and then have difficulties finding a job that pays them well and just settle on those odd jobs that will at least will pay the bills but not enough to support their lifestyle. If I have money, I will definitely want to continue my studies but I have family responsibilities that do not permit me to enjoy a good fulfilling lifestyle. But it's okay. Life is hard but Im dealing with it one day at a time.


If let's say he does like me, I don't what the basis of it will be. I won't say I'm pretty but just average. Im definitely not slim..haha. But at that time when I wore a new blouse to work, he did give me this up and down look like checking me out maybe coz..he thought my blouse looks nice? hehe..Oh! How about this? I don't beat him up like my colleague does so he assumes Im nice? haha..


I don't know lah..whatever..me and my la la land :)






follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts