Help me Dear God

Im really hanging on a thread at this point of time and the future looks bleak. But that's how life is. It doesn't always give you happiness. No point ranting because it's only going to be the same ol' story. Im trying my best to sort out the finances and the last few months have been a killer for me because there are just so many things to pay for and then my mum was also hospitalised so I used up even more money though Im still thankful that there are kind hearted people around to help me out financially. But I can't be expecting so  much from them too right? Though currently I have to sacrifice a bit too like not buying new things and have to forgo unnecessary things like snacking especially after work. I guess my wardrobe is enough to last me until mid of December. I don't need a new bag too. Whatever it is, once my bonus is here, I can get for myself new clothes and a new bag. So no big deal. I just want to make sure I have enough money to go by until the following month. If I have to delay payments, then no choice.
 
Sometimes I think that I have thought out of everything but simply did not do enough. And now I feel like Im repaying for my mistakes even if they are small. I try to be careful but I don't know at which point of time have I been careless.
 
My only hope right now is that God follows me through every step I take and that I don't stray from where I intend to go. I only want to still be able to provide for my family. Please help me.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts