New Labels

Im proud of myself coz I actually managed to complete a task that I have set myself to do and thank goodness, it's relatively simple. But of course, a little background knowledge helps too. What am I talking about? Well, remember earlier I said that I am going to put categories for easier browsing as part of newly revamping this website? Yup yup, I have done it. You can already check it out on the sidebar to the left.

I will put labels under certain entries like for example, a certain tv show that I watched, and I will label it under 'tv and movies'. So all entries pertaining to that category will be labeled so if you can click it according to the category, you will find all the other related entries instead of them being all mumble jumbled up with my personal life which, by the way, does not have any labels.

Speaking of which, remind me next to do something about the featured guys category. If you ask me, it's kinda lame ah the past entries. What the heck was I thinking. I may have to delete those old entries and put in fresh ones. Ronnie sounds like a good start..heh..so sue me for being biased.

Now Im on my way to making my blog more user friendly and be on almost the same par as one of those US pop culture blogs that I read. Okay, while Im at that, maybe I should do something about the colour of the font, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts