Fall for you

Doing a weetle bit of experiment here..



Anyway, I like this song above though it made me feel like Im some emo teenager who is so smitten by her young and hunky teacher. Well, I was listening to the later half of the 987fm top 20 countdown and this song was the highest jumper. From being newcomer at 20 last week, it shot up all the way to..uhm..10?!!

Not surprising..we got a lot of REAL emo teenagers here, unlike urs truly.

Fall for you. Hrm, sounds like a great music soundtrack to a love story. Yet again..unlike urs truly which doesnt have a love life apparently. But no, I am not so down. Actually I want to post up a link to this song for you to download. It's just that..erm..I uploaded the wrong song. It's freaking 4 plus in the morning!!

So just bear with it and listen while I dunno..u reminiscence about the good ol' days when you fell in love with the guy..before you know that he's a jerk. Good times, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts