Top Ten

Im still down with flu...but heck, that's besides the point. I was supposed to blog about this..about my brother. He's not exactly a topic of interest but nevertheless, he actually made me proud! And that doesnt happen all the time you know. He is actually in the top ten of his class!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

He recently sat for his common tests and in between, he also had class tests. When combined, he actually did really well for his Maths..he got a freaking 94 out of 100!!!!!

He was surprised when his name was called out as among the top ten. Well duh..Anyway, if you think that the hard work mostly come from me, actually not really. Yes I did teach him if he wanted help but most of the time, he was on his own. I noticed that he would practise using the questions from his textbook before proceeding with his homework. There were times when he could not get the answers right and he was screaming like some mad person. So I had to teach him and see where he went wrong (or I cant play the computer in peace) and then once he got the hang of it, he got all the answers that he got wrong...as right.

The only prob now is his science which he still struggles through and also his geography.I dont know if I will be getting my pay tomorrow but there's a chance I would since they work on an advanced system. Meaning, they usually pay you one month's worth of pay even if it's still the middle of the month.

Hopefully have la. Ever since something came up last week which took a hefty amount of my savings away, I am in dire need of money in the form of salary...*sobs*

Comments

Popular Posts