Missing You...

Hiya!...

I dont know why im so cheerio..maybe coz i got free bag? No no...I dont know..AHA!! But I think that it's because today is FRIDAY!!!

TGIF!

TGIF!

I miss my ex colleagues. I think Im suffering in what you call..err...workplace blues. I was ranting to my mum few days ago (in my sick mode) about how lonely it is at my workplace..I got no friends to talk to...blah blah....and my mum was telling me I made an irrational decision about leaving my previous work.

But come to think of it, when part of my brain cells began recovering already (though Im still officially not well yet)..I realised that my colleagues and also my previous working life were not as good as back then in HPB.  Life back then was better but people complained a lot about having to go back to office under the sun sunny weather. And then we just had to have this outsourcing thing that affected our department  and then we were hit  by reality  that we took things for granted all this time.

For me Im happy to go back to HPB coz it makes me feel like I have a place to go to. Besides home that is. And because I can use the gym. But that's beside the point.

Even though the work is pretty much the same...infact easier...like no printing and stuffs...I missed the good ol' times when we used to go together for lunch with other teams and then just talk and talk. But then, nowadays when we talked, it was always about the same thing...the people that we loathed to work with and so not looking forward to work with. Other than that, there are a lot of bitterness which I cant describe here but it's always the same story and I was getting tired already about it because Im not the type to badmouth other people and I am beginning to feel 'dirty' about it.

So.......................

maybe that's why I didnt regret leaving them behind though it would be painful in the past.

I think I'll get by...

when I have more things to do at work to keep my mind pre-occupied.

Comments

Popular Posts