Losing Battle

I sometimes feel like Im fighting a losing battle. I try to stay on top of things in terms of financial affairs when it comes to my family but I do feel like Im about to drown too. Why am I being so philosophical this morning? Besides trying to wake up from the fact that I...did not get my salary today (am very sad about it)..Im thinking about how am I going to survive my family. Okay frankly speaking, I do have backup plans which DO NOT involve selling stuffs this time. I actually still have some savings left but Im just worried how long it would last as I have no idea for how long it will be able to help us through such times like this. Alas, life is so unpredictable.

Eurgh...hate the feeling.

Anyway, that aside, I actually sacrificed 5 minutes of my time this morning of going to work (which led me to miss one whole line of potential buses that I could take) just to watch a bit of soap drama. Well, it was a pinnacle point of the storyline so I just HAD to watch it. It was aired yesterday in UK and I dont know how they do it, making me think they are way advanced than us in terms of technology (and er..tv recording), but then again knowing Singapore, it was probably way cheaper there than here.

Okaylah, other than it being an unusual storyline, at the very least it made me smile this morning. But..pfft...it's soap drama..like hello? I dont know if I mentioned this before but it is about a priest who spoke to God in the earlier part of the clip ..which I did not fully watch but perhaps tonight, questioning about..err..something in the line of being celibate. In other words, he had fallen in love with someone and not wanting to argue anymore and bear feelings of jealousy among each other, he 'fessed up to the one that he loves. He was not about to give up on his faith but at the same time, he also felt that one is also entitled to love..and to touch...

Wow *sniff*...

Well, a little distraction from my life helps sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts