Mosaics Music Festival

I cant believe broken social scene came to Singapore! (besides Harry Connic Jr aka the GoRgeous psychopath). Too bad I cant watch them coz the ticket costs $118 and I did not manage to get a sponsor in time. In case you dont know, I also like indie music and I think this is a great band which hailed from Canada. I got to know this song and then the band when I was watching one of the episodes of a certain show from america via youtube. It just blended in well with the theme of that time when two lovers reunited. Dont ask me to explain further. Anyway, I thought the song was really nice. Some sort of really nice ode to the couple.

Here's a preview of the song..but this one was sung by a female singer. Infact, it's the same singer who sung the theme from ipod nano...Feist..who is a rising star with the song '1,2,3,4'. She's from that band and if they can churn out a wonderful singer like that, it just explains a lot about the band who are notoriously known for switching rosters. That means you can see one playing the bass guitar, then on to keyboards and blah blah. Just shows how multi-talented they are as musicians.

I got a full clip of the song called Lover's Spit which is a very nice ballad following the preview below:





Broken Social Scene Lover's Spit

Oh, and here is also another fav of mine who also came for the Mosaics Music Festival in the previous time...JASON MRAZ!

He re-released this song Im Yours from the soundtrack of 50 First Dates as a single and I have not heard the radio version yet. I got this song last year so I dont know if there are any differences. But then again, pfft..it's Jason Mraz. Cant go wrong with that. This song got a nice hawaiian accompaniment to it.

Jason Mraz Im Yours

Enjoy listening to them!

Comments

Popular Posts