My Internet Trade Secrets

Yay! Now I have another soap drama to keep up with and it's yet another German drama which has an ongoing story compared to the last one which has stopped. See, the thing about such soap dramas is that they have few storylines within one drama itself but onlie one or two is worth watching..heh. And these are usually the more popular ones which fans of the show usually upload into popular websites such as youtube, dailymotion and others. How I come across such shows is either by chance or when Im surfing around fan sites or blogging sites, they will talk about them and post up pictures or videos of them and I just do my own searching if I want to see more of them.

Currently, Im waiting for this independent film to be released onto vcd and then hoping for people to upload the vcd files into a torrent website. From this website, I will then be able to download these torrent files onto my own PC for my own viewing pleasure. It's like ripping songs from a CD and then uploading these songs onto the websites where people can download even though nowadays, if you want to download, you have to pay at least one US dollar. But hey, internet is not just good for surfing for information, if you know how to use it properly, there are loads of open source files created by fellow internet users for people like you and I. How I find out about such open source files other than searching for it via internet, is to visit people's websites where there are links for you to follow through or by reading up on my weekly reads such as Digital Life.

See, I dont mind telling people some trade secrets but it's just that I dont like to tell all coz I think it limits people into not finding out more coz like I said, there are so many things out there on the net that can be explored. And, also coz I took some time to find the things that I want and it's not really easy for me to tell people just like that and it's like instantly 'bingo!' to them. But Im not that selfish so once in awhile, I may tell you how I do my stuffs though at times, it's a little bit lengthy which may put people off like how I manage to get free ringtones or themes for my handphone or even download songs for free.

You see, it's like this. You want free stuffs...you dont always get it free...with a snap of the fingers. When I tell people how I got my ringtones free or download music for free, they're like..'huh? so complicated ah?' and of course I expected such reactions. It's like going via the backway which can be a little bit more difficult to walk through coz not everyone goes that way. In Malay terms, it is 'pandai pandai sendiri..'. Partly coz of this difficulty, it's not always I change handphone themes or change my ringtones..and I meant the shorter ones..not the usual ringtones which people used their mp3 with that play from start to mid of the song as long as they dont answer their damn phone or read their damn message.

Talking about my German Soap drama, I found him:















Jo Weil...or in other words..Rahayu's German Lover


Now that Ronnie is yet again in the bottom 3, for the bloody fifth time, and that he's sustaining coz he's a fan fav (how do you explain his survival when put up against someone in the bottom three once..and was voted out instead of him?), at least if he goes out this time, I got someone else to put up under 'My Guy of the Moment' slot..heh. I have think ahead what!

Fortunately, Jo was born in 1977 so me liking him will not make yours truly a paedophile compared to Ronnie who was born in..er..later years than me. Go Jo!

Comments

Popular Posts