DnD Part One

Okay...I managed to grab some photos from my ex colleagues' friendsters and yes, it is a good thing they dont know I have this blog.

About my dress, uhm...a close ex colleague of mine gave it to me as a present earlier that day and she wanted me to wear it for the DnD. Because it has always been her dream to see me wear something else other than the usual tops I wore.

Unfortunately, my mum was also in agreement that I wore the blouse although I did think it did not fit well with the whole retro theme. Knowing my mum, she's just happy it's not tight fitting..like..pfft..as if I always wear like that.

So seriously, I..dont have a choice.

But anyway, enjoy the pictures for now before I upload those from my phone.



























































Comments

Popular Posts