Suck on Your Lollipop

Okay i got a little confession to make...(and no, Im not going to bore u with the fact that Im STILL broke!)..I actually am a fan of the singer MIKA.

























If you need a little pick-me-up kind of cd that makes you sing in high falseto or.err....just sing along to the chorus, this is a great album.

I admit I dont have his album but I have a few of his songs and maybe..now now, dont be shy...you have some of them in your mp3 player or ipod.

Now, I know there is this little hot piece of gossip that MIKA leans towards his kind (and no Im not going to elaborate further on it). What's up with you people stereotyping guys singing in high pitch?! The lead singer of rock band Incubus, the hottie hot hot one is, bisexual with higher inclination towards guys and he doesnt sing like he's wearing tight pants. He doesnt want to discuss his sexuality because it's a private thing but like what my brother said, who cares if he's ___ as long as he makes great music. I train him well...*smirks*.

So, if you want to add a wee bit of colour to your life, listen to Lollipop!





La..la..la..lollipop!


ps: okay, contrary to popular belief, rahayu is not in her delusional past midnight self..she is promoting this album with two thumbs up!

Comments

Popular Posts