Invasion of Immune System

hello..

Rahayu is officially under the weather. No thanks to coke intake though I still think I should blame my brother because he was sick first..heh. Supposed to put up photos of the DnD in the office right now since Im freaking bored and that now is holidays so there isn't much to do for a newbie like me. Oh who am I kidding...there ISNT any work for me. I forgot to bring the wire so too bad, have to do at home if I can snatch some computer time without my flu bug ransacks my body system after which I will have to wave the white flag.

Bored...Bored....Bored.

Oh, entertainment news update: dewie bottom three again.In baseball, that would be strike three and you're out!

But like he said and according to the opinions of others also, the girls posed the biggest threat. Well, it's no surprise but wouldn't it be nice for a male model to win instead? hrm? I know it's a female dominated industry. Still, there are also exceptions right? Especially if he has a cute pouty face like this..



















dewie..sad..well, that makes two of us.

OH, and I find out that I am not able to download certain things that require active plug-ins. Darn it. Anyway, it's a govt network and they do wish to protect themselves from malicious viruses...blah blah blah.


Comments

Popular Posts