Big Wet Kisser















Eh, I think it's quite a sad fact that Im more knowledgable in tv dramas and reality tv shows across the globe but not in Singapore. I dont even know what goes on in Channel 5. But then again, who cares.

I know I blogged about Jo Weil (the handsome boyfriend of mine as pictured above) and thought that he's oh-so-cute. Taking about guys, my brother came up with a nickname recently for such guys which I sometimes asked him to take a peek at over at my pc and of course in which he is more often NOT interested in. He calls them 'hunkabalooza'..and a typical verse of his will go like 'Im not interested in your HUNKABALOOZAS lah!' and whenever he sees Ronnie on youtube or see his picture, he will chant in the background..'Ronnie is gay..gay..gay..gay...'

Brothers=Annoying Little Pests

As much as I think Jo Weil is good looking with the typical dark handsome look, I have a weeeee bit problem with his kissing. I ah..associate it with slobbering. U want me to be more specific? I have a problem with his lower lip. Okay, truth be told, I have a problem seeing people make out in bed or simply making out a.k.a kissing coz I shy lah...hee. But for his case and for some others, if I can tolerate for that few seconds with a lot of peek-a-boos, I notice that his lower lip is a little bit out of control when kissing...almost like he's slobbering on something..or someone and that he opens his mouth a bit wider than usual like he's about to eat the lips of the other person.

Oh gawd..I know I sound like such a high class loser. I also have a problem seeing someone kiss another person..on tv of course....with the mouth pressed on the other..closed. It's like the person doesnt even bother to pucker up and it's almost feelingless and that he is being forced to kiss by the director to a person he doesnt fancy as in the actual person portraying the character. Maybe there is a reason why I dislike seeing two people kiss. I complain too much ah.

If Jo can rectify the problem, I can watch the german soap drama in peace and with less awkwardness. But then again, his sad little puppy face makes me forgive his slob..I mean..unnatural looking kiss. Yes my dear, I know you'd rather kiss me than your co star so you're forgiven.

Comments

Popular Posts