Low, Low

To tell you the truth, Im at the lowest point of my life right now. Absolutely lowest point. Words cant describe what Im going through right now emotionally except that Im scared stiff of what is to come.

I just hope my glimmer of hope will come very soon.

Anyway, despite being so down in the dumps, I actually have this precognition of my future blogskin. Okay maybe not. I only had a rough idea.

Im just attracted to the lyrics of the song Lollipop by MIKA:

'' Sucking too hard on your lollipop,
Or love's gonna get you down"

Okay Im more interested in the concept of sucking a lollipop. Dont Ask. Oh well, here's a preview of my upcoming blogskin:



If this design has a name, it's called 'boredom at its best..when you're feeling so low in life'. Or simply, 'life sucks'.

Im so not looking forward to work. I dislike working especially when Im not PAID YET!

Comments

Popular Posts