Spooked

I am officially spooked. I was listening to muttons late last night..or should I say thursday morning until about 1 plus. HOw was I listening to it? I was on my mattress and then listening to the mutton with an earphone plugged to one side.

Then I fell sleep close to like 2 plus only to wake like awhile later after the show and you know why happened?

Coz as I just woke up..like opening my eyes..and then the radio suddenly went off..and I thought I accidentally unplugged and tried to find my phone. Suddenly there was this long distance kind of background..you know...when you're trying to talk to someone quite far away. Then within that background, I heard this man voice sounding quite far talking in a strange language. I was like..huh...it was a phrase..followed by another phrase...to me it sounded like a cantonese or whatever language. Then I tried to find my phone again and then it dawned me.

I was officially spooked. Just as I found back my phone, the 987fm came back on again playing one of the radio trailers. I looked at the phone and it showed 987fm. If it was playing another radio station, it would have showed as such. Plus, it sounded far away so it could also not be the deejay on the mike for awhile and then off it again.

It occured to me...it could be supernatural. I immediately off it and my heart beat was racing quite fast.

Comments

Popular Posts