Skip to main content

Fun Trivia

Okay! Let's put my miserable life aside first and write some fun trivia!!

Things You Probably Don't Know About Me..(and probably dont want to either..haha..)

  1. I crave fishballs almost every single day and awaiting the day I can sink my teeth into them. The fishballs from old chang kee slathered with chilli sauce..and eaten WITHOUT the annoying stick...
  2. I also crave for calbee hot and spicy potato chips and Im aiming for the big pack..the one that has 1000 over calories..yup, that's the one.
  3. I like looking at the heels women wear especially those long thin stilettos type but nope, not contemplating on wearing them. Just...pretty to look at.
  4. My guiltless snacks include sushi and chocolate soya pancake..and plain waffle but I still try to keep at minimum like once a fornight.
  5. Im a soya bean freak for the longest time. I can envision myself surviving on tofu if I ever become a vegetarian.
  6. I dont have a dress and the last time I wore one, was when I was a kid. I have this mindset that dresses dont suit me coz it makes my hips and butt more prominent since it's a one suit by itself and it does nothing to camouflage.
  7. And talking about dresses, jeans..is quite a no go for me too due to the above reasons. The closest I have to wearing jeans is this denim like three quarter pants that I have which is not a heavy fabric.
  8. I have body image issues for like the longest time ever. Strangely, I dont suffer from extreme eating habits BUT, I view eating as a guilty pleasure and be out of control if I let my emotions take over where I'll eat like nobody's business. Maybe should use this opportunity to eat the fishballs and potato chips.
  9. I used to have a fear of height. When I was young, after climbing up the stairs of the overhead bridge, I had to grapple onto the railings because the concrete floor would look like it was swinging or sinking down. If I was standing over the railing of a high rise building and looking down, it felt like I was about to fall and one time, I almost fell off the window from a 2nd floor because I thought the groundfloor was so near I could almost touch it.
  10. But the one phobia that stays with me is my fear of deep waters which includes swimming pool too. I can swim a bit but provided I can still touch my feet on the floor if I am standing. Why this phobia? Coz of one almost fatal incident where I lost consciousness only to wake up to see myself bopping up and down. It took me awhile to realise I was drowning.

Yup, trivia about me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...