Fun Trivia

Okay! Let's put my miserable life aside first and write some fun trivia!!

Things You Probably Don't Know About Me..(and probably dont want to either..haha..)

  1. I crave fishballs almost every single day and awaiting the day I can sink my teeth into them. The fishballs from old chang kee slathered with chilli sauce..and eaten WITHOUT the annoying stick...
  2. I also crave for calbee hot and spicy potato chips and Im aiming for the big pack..the one that has 1000 over calories..yup, that's the one.
  3. I like looking at the heels women wear especially those long thin stilettos type but nope, not contemplating on wearing them. Just...pretty to look at.
  4. My guiltless snacks include sushi and chocolate soya pancake..and plain waffle but I still try to keep at minimum like once a fornight.
  5. Im a soya bean freak for the longest time. I can envision myself surviving on tofu if I ever become a vegetarian.
  6. I dont have a dress and the last time I wore one, was when I was a kid. I have this mindset that dresses dont suit me coz it makes my hips and butt more prominent since it's a one suit by itself and it does nothing to camouflage.
  7. And talking about dresses, jeans..is quite a no go for me too due to the above reasons. The closest I have to wearing jeans is this denim like three quarter pants that I have which is not a heavy fabric.
  8. I have body image issues for like the longest time ever. Strangely, I dont suffer from extreme eating habits BUT, I view eating as a guilty pleasure and be out of control if I let my emotions take over where I'll eat like nobody's business. Maybe should use this opportunity to eat the fishballs and potato chips.
  9. I used to have a fear of height. When I was young, after climbing up the stairs of the overhead bridge, I had to grapple onto the railings because the concrete floor would look like it was swinging or sinking down. If I was standing over the railing of a high rise building and looking down, it felt like I was about to fall and one time, I almost fell off the window from a 2nd floor because I thought the groundfloor was so near I could almost touch it.
  10. But the one phobia that stays with me is my fear of deep waters which includes swimming pool too. I can swim a bit but provided I can still touch my feet on the floor if I am standing. Why this phobia? Coz of one almost fatal incident where I lost consciousness only to wake up to see myself bopping up and down. It took me awhile to realise I was drowning.

Yup, trivia about me!

Comments

Popular Posts