Reel vs Real

wah man....the more I have to spend for my family's celebration of hari raya, the more I dont feel like celebrating..this is serious business man. I'd rather use the money for daily expenses rather than to have good food to eat that day or munch cookies throughout the month long of celebration. Call me a sour puss but Im just not in the mood to celebrate coz Im more concerned about putting food on the table more than anything else for the week after. BUt, I learn from a recent certain tv drama (no not the usual soap opera...more on that later), that if we have good intentions and if we work for it, God will help us in ways that He can but we have to help ourselves first and change our fate. Doesnt mean we have lesser means than others we cannot improve ourselves.

Like my current partner for this month, she has a sadder fate than me because her husband passes away earlier this year leaving behind four schooling children with her...one in primary school, one in secondary school and two in polytechnics. But fortunately for her, her late husband did leave behind a house for them and a small fortune which they could live by. However, she still worry over her children's future and she went to work in order to keep the income coming in even though she has not been working for a long while. I was like..how do you ever cope...but she says, that she just build up on her spiritual needs to make her stronger and make efforts to ask for financial help. Even though it's not much, but at least it's something to get by and she encourages me to do so for my family since my parents are not working and my brother is still schooling.

Sometimes I do wish that my mum's mindset can change a bit like even though she knows that Im struggling to make ends meet, she will still ask me to buy food from outside for my father and my brother. On one hand, she would complain about my dad always anticipating for me to buy food even though she gives him money to eat...and then the next thing, she would ask me to buy McDonald's for my brother. Like to me...I spend more on my brother than on my father and like what...these fast food...cost peanuts or what? Yesterday just bought burger king and today Mcdonald's..and in my best malay speech, teruk lah gini! Wah my heart like smashed to pieces when I had to pay like 6 plus two days straight...and when added together, I could have easily topped up my ez link card and not worry for transport for at least two and a half days!!!

Haiz.......................

I'll be waking up a wee bit earlier this morning but then again, this depends on my waking power, I try to post up some items. I need to declutter my room a bit and some of the things, will have to go even though it will be quite a sad affair. It's like a part of me is being taken away..which I will blissfully forget the minute I get the money...so anyway....let's see how it goes.

NOW..lets talk about my current hobby...uhm...besides checking out all the weird messages I get on tagged.com. Would you believe some gundu of a woman...actually posted a semi naked photo of her as her profile pic..disgusting! And unfortunately, the person who added her as a friend...I added him before too! And I thought that guy is the innocent sort compared to the rest of the mats...SO wrong of me. My current hobby is................watching video clips of soap operas! These are the shortened versions of soap operas..meaning...some kind hearted you tube users will painstakingly take out the good parts and post them online but it will be like a continuation so it is still teeth grinding no less..especially..when one of the leads got shot!!

Oh my heart hurts...he had this tug of war going on as he tried to snatch the rifle from the old geezer and he fell down the slope even though that part was not seen. The moron still did try to do a blind shot at him as he went down but word had it, based on some users' comment who might know the storyline in advance (maybe they slept with the writers) that he did not manage to shoot him. However, the fall caused him to be paralysed from waist down...for how long....that will have to depend.

RIght now, he is undergoing surgery but a preview clip showed him lying on the hospital bed and then saying 'i cant feel my legs....'.....OOoohhh the horror!!!!!!!! His friend who went on the fishing trip with him felt guilty coz he didnt know his military father had a murderous motive against that guy whom he thought was corrupting his son. Unknown to him too, his father had killed his own mother when he was younger because he did not want his son to know that his mother was a hooker when he grew up. Well, it's worse living under one roof with a killer!

He tried to dictate his son's life so much that he was willing to kill those who try to get in his way. I wouldnt call that fatherly love. More like a psychotic asshole...

Just recently, a current Indonesian soap opera had jus ended its second season and I told my mum there was going to be a third season back then when it was still showing the first one and she didnt believe me. I knew it from youtube too but no.....I am so not watching it. Indonesian soap operas...their storylines revolve around greed and evil that can make you froth at the mouth coz of too much anger not just over those who are simply too evil but over how stupid and naive the lead characters can be. I mean seriously stupid and naive............that im off watching them. And dont you give me this 'theyre just acting!' lecture coz you know what.....i will stick to my thought over how stupid some people can be and how evil some others can be in the continuing battle between good and bad....and how farfetched the storyline can be too that I dunno know what the heck these indonesian writers are trying to do.

And because of them too, I scrapped off teuku rizal off my list coz his character is such a dumbass...haha...

Okaylah, I try not to get carried too far in my soap opera mood and how the reel character dont dictate the real character of the actor. Yeah..pfft...maybe in the near future...

Comments

Popular Posts