Kurung Preview

okay...im on a soap break now...coz the show only airs on thursday, friday and saturday...but im like often checking in to see if there are any new updates. plus, currently im having a bit of a sore knee so i have problems sitting at the computer table. Im currently sprawled on my mattress with the keyboard on my knees....typing away. But anyhoo.....I got some photos...which I took earlier on. Thats my step cousin who is studying in nursery and shes often excited to see and my mum and brother are often her playmates...bwahahaha....which she has no qualms dragging them here and there while the mum talk endless about dunno what business opportunities. Id rather tell her to get a proper job then talk about dabbling business coz you got a small growing child to feed there.

Anyway, there is also a preview of my baju kurung...for hari raya. Actually this is not the actual one..which unfortunately is a kebaya. Dont get me wrong...kebayas are nice...but from past experience, me and kebaya..we dont click. My mum often make my kebayas two inch wider in the waist and hip departments because she says I would often outgrow it..heh. Some mum, eh? so I always end up lookin like a pumpkin..and it doesnt help that Im not petite either...so not helping there.

This baju kurung was given by my aunt..she gave two pairs..but the other one need to be altered a bit coz apparently the original wearer of it, shes the small size sort. However, since the cutting is quite big, I can fit it although my mum was like telling my aunt, it's too small..she doubt I can fit it. Well, one thing about my mum...she doesnt like to praise me infront of others whenever people have nice things to say about me. She would go like 'where got?! still the same what...' She once told me she's not the sort of parents who praise sky high about their children coz it would be boasting...which...uhm..doesnt do any miracle cure to my already low esteem anyway. But thats just my mum.

I tried it and lucky it was okay..coz heartache lah...to give up free clothes..haha...and my mum thought that I was just lucky too...that apparently, I could fit. But she said that means I cant eat much for the next two days...wah piang.....im not gonna diet just for this! Sidetracking here, lucky this year I did not go through the disastrous fasting month like last year..where I put on instead of losing. To me, last year's fasting month was the equivalent of eating food tat I usually wont eat during non fasting months so I was on this mini eating rampage.

I learnt my lesson hard....

PictuRes!!!






Comments

Popular Posts