Featured Guy no 5

Yup, im in my feature guy mode and we're heading a slightly different direction...

YOu know I've been dabbling in this social networking website though Im starting to regret big time in this coz a lot of mats lah....man, I should have stuck to friendster.

HOWEVER!!!! As ironic as this is, maybe it is not so bad coz I found a featured guy through this website when me and my colleague were browsing during office hours..uhm..dont ask.

Ta-dah!



Roy Ryan

I dont know wat his actual nationality is even though he claimed to be from Singapore...but if he is on the same sunny island as mine, I welcome him with open arms!!

My colleague added him but I was the one who ws excited when he accepted...fuyoh!

I remembered seeing this sort of guy in a library in orchard road and me and mariah were totally smitten!! Unfortunately, he noticed our goofy grins. Gawd, it was so pre pubescent of us..but hell, arent we all goof like infront of cute guys like that?!

Comments

Popular Posts