New Blog

hey...

so latest update of my life? apart from the usual cash strapped moments...i have started a new blog. Yup, how many more blogs do I need..actually just one more and total, I will have two. Now why this obssession with blogs like pfft..how many lives do I lead...well, actually I kinda like another idea of having another blog which will be a perfect distraction from the current one. So if people ask..hey, do you blog? I say yah and most prob give the add for the other one. This will always be my main blog coz I practically have a bit more freedom with this. Multiply...hrm..I dont really like it but heck, maybe just good enough to post photos and thats it. ANd oh, download songs too..hee...Anyway, about my new blog, I will update it as to how I update the current existing one but I have to practise quite a bit of self censorship in that one coz more or less, it will be the more 'public' one.

Right.....as if this blog is private. But it helps that many of my close peers dont know its existence which kept it semi private ever since I shifted here and didnt tell them about the shift.

Now this may sound ironic. I dont think I will be revealing the add for the other blog...at least not now. Not coz it has only one pathetic entry for now but it will still be about my life lah and how many more times must you be reminded that things are not exactly smooth sailing for me now. Just one right? SO stick to this blog..haha...

Okay I shall be nice but seriously, I let you know the add later on once I start to dabble a bit in the appearance.

Apart from this hobby of carving a bit of internet space for myself...yet again.......another hobby is..yup, watching certain soap operas. The latest news is that, as revealed by the spoilers for the weeks to come (spoilers are snippets of future episodes..which may or may not be true..can be hoax and with no claims from the show writers themselves), one of the main characters became paralysed and apparently, he refused to go through his physical therapy as he kinda lost his will to live. Yes I know typical soap opera lines.......just to test how deep is their love..blah blah blah...and how they will overcome obstacles..one after another..blah blah blah...which makes their relationship stronger.

At first, I was upset as to why the writers made such a drastic storyline for an actor that is cute to boot with his pouting and his lack of height...oooff..

But, after reading certain comments by the fans, it is true that the writers will not make it easy and turn it into a happy ever after story. That will be..typically boring....so we just have to see what happens next. Well, now that the psychopath is out of the way, the only thing is seeing his son spiralling down into depression for being duped by his own father a.k.a. psychopath throughout his growing up years and finding out all the things said by his father are nothing but lies. He even tried to kill his own son's friend for showing concern over dealing with a father who tried to dictate his life...what a true cold blooded murderer!!!!!!!!

Well, anyway...as if there isnt much 'drama' in my life right now..I just had to be embroiled in a fictitious one..heh..

Oh gawd...monday signifies another week long of suffering. I just hope things will be a bit better this week...even though this is like a weekly wish for me. Now Im relying on a saying that if we dont make efforts to change our fate, God cant help us. However if we try to do things and not sit down and wait for things to change on its own, He will guide us along the way and make it better for us. For me, its not an easy thing for me to do but sometimes, I just have to start taking charge.

For now..let's just hope for the best, ya?

Comments

Popular Posts