Birthdae with Old friends

About the birthday entry...

well, I would like to give mariah, nats and sherry a big thanks for hanging out with me last saturday and it was a great stress reliever being in the company of your friends. And a big hug to Mariah for thoughtfully thinking of what gifts to give me and trust me, I appreciate every single one of them..though I have to admit the makeover thing..Im very nervous about it..coz you know how not so adventurous I can be..haha..

I like the bag though..and it has been a norm for me to get a bag every year but it's something that I dont mind. I like bags in general...although some do raise an eyebrow to me because it's not quite my taste and knowing myself, I can be very picky; not many things impress me even if other girls seem to carry them around like it's the next IT thing. But other than that, it's not a biggie to me if I dont find the gift bag suitable for my own use. It's the thought that counts..no matter how overused that phrase is..ha! But I do like Mariah's gift bag..I have been looking for a clutch bag like that..if you call it a clutch bag, that is. And no, Im not planning to discard that overused tote bag of mine..haha...

I also got a bag from two of my colleagues..this anya fake bag..'im not a plastic bag'..err..as roomy as it is, I have a bit of doubt carrying something that people will start to question in their head if it is the real deal or not. Even if they figure out it isn't, they'll be like..pfft...it's fake and I'll probably be getting glares like I have no sense of appreciation over the real deal. I dunno..maybe i'll still carry it but turn the wording the other way round? haha..

And yeah, the butterfly charm bracelet? It's really pretty...even though I have been told that a butterfly has no brain...haha..

Okay this is heck lot better than the 'what happens if I throw a butter out of the window?' joke..

















now you see it...















and now you dont!

hahaha...

for the rest of the photos, you can go to my friendster account

http://www.friendster.com/rahayupopz

Oh, plus thanks to Mariah for getting my that round looking chocolate cake! It's nice....should have a bite of it...everyone seemed too full to eat that cake and the oreo chocolate cake..haha..TO me, I hardly eat cakes so it's something definitely not to be missed no matter how freaking full I am.

So yupz..thats my birthdae entry..and I thank u all for making it happening... :)

Comments

Popular Posts