Skip to main content

Birthdae with Old friends

About the birthday entry...

well, I would like to give mariah, nats and sherry a big thanks for hanging out with me last saturday and it was a great stress reliever being in the company of your friends. And a big hug to Mariah for thoughtfully thinking of what gifts to give me and trust me, I appreciate every single one of them..though I have to admit the makeover thing..Im very nervous about it..coz you know how not so adventurous I can be..haha..

I like the bag though..and it has been a norm for me to get a bag every year but it's something that I dont mind. I like bags in general...although some do raise an eyebrow to me because it's not quite my taste and knowing myself, I can be very picky; not many things impress me even if other girls seem to carry them around like it's the next IT thing. But other than that, it's not a biggie to me if I dont find the gift bag suitable for my own use. It's the thought that counts..no matter how overused that phrase is..ha! But I do like Mariah's gift bag..I have been looking for a clutch bag like that..if you call it a clutch bag, that is. And no, Im not planning to discard that overused tote bag of mine..haha...

I also got a bag from two of my colleagues..this anya fake bag..'im not a plastic bag'..err..as roomy as it is, I have a bit of doubt carrying something that people will start to question in their head if it is the real deal or not. Even if they figure out it isn't, they'll be like..pfft...it's fake and I'll probably be getting glares like I have no sense of appreciation over the real deal. I dunno..maybe i'll still carry it but turn the wording the other way round? haha..

And yeah, the butterfly charm bracelet? It's really pretty...even though I have been told that a butterfly has no brain...haha..

Okay this is heck lot better than the 'what happens if I throw a butter out of the window?' joke..

















now you see it...















and now you dont!

hahaha...

for the rest of the photos, you can go to my friendster account

http://www.friendster.com/rahayupopz

Oh, plus thanks to Mariah for getting my that round looking chocolate cake! It's nice....should have a bite of it...everyone seemed too full to eat that cake and the oreo chocolate cake..haha..TO me, I hardly eat cakes so it's something definitely not to be missed no matter how freaking full I am.

So yupz..thats my birthdae entry..and I thank u all for making it happening... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...