Super Sexy and Cool

I....have decided to have this as a life long mission. Go 'yeah rite' all you want..but...I aim to be...sexy and cool..haha..And no, I want to give out that all womanly vibe in me without resorting to skimpy clothing or bust bursting tops. Actually, the second one is quite an option..but no...must....con.....trol......


I want to be the sort where I can just wear an ordinary looking shirt and with just a subtle make up and then a pair of sandals, but one look...I can derive attention from others, be it male or female. Hrm, sounds like a perfect excuse to get sloppy..haha..Anyway, I would have that 'look at me...I dont need to work a sweat to get attention from you'..hehe..like real.


So! people...let's see, in this month of July, what can rahayu do to achieve at least 50% of her mission:

1. have great looking hair - very the vital.
shampoo...condition...hair mask...
now that I have got myself a conditioner that makes my hair less electrocuted looking, i think i can do this. And then I will follow what I have been practising which is not to touch my hair too much although on a windy day, that can get SUPER irritating but if my hair was well conditioned like just using the new conditioner, it shouldnt be such a biggie.


2. have good standing posture
sandals or heels...I will try to maintain a good posture which means no slouching!


3. wear fitting clothings
okay, believe it or not, when you wear clothes that actually fit you, there is lesser chances of you looking sloppy. I know most of us real girls have serious body issues whether existing ones or in our heads but if we always focus on the so called less attractive parts of our body, then we're abandoning that nice long leg of ours or toned shoulders as opposed to our tummy that 'sticks out'.


WELL! If you and I are aiming to be sexy, without resorting to cheap dirty tricks, we can do it by at least enhancing the parts of our bodies that we like..or at least...can tolerate a little bit better. So dont cover up unnecessarily by wearing baggy looking clothings. It wont work. For example, I like my shoulders and even though they're not super well toned but at least it's better than my tummy..haha..so I emphasised on the shoulders more.


4. maintain good facial hygiene
you tell me, how to be sexy if your face is super oily looking and zits appear everywhere? okay I admit I have problem skin due to its high sensitivity level but at most, blotters and a bit of make up (with non of that thick cakey sort bullshit and thinly drawn eyebrows) will sorta cover up a bit. Anyway, our face is where most of the focus is when people look at us so basically I need to practise keeping it extra clean and slowly get rid of the previous acne scars with daily treatments. Frankly speaking, that sounds like a LOT of work to me..haha..


5. be confident
sounds easy..but veeeeeerryyy tricky so couldnt emphasize more. but basically, if we're confident of ourselves, we can be very big in size or skinny as a bamboo pole, it doesnt stop us from charming the socks off people by standing tall and dont be too conscious of our bodies. I can be SO freaking paranoid over trivial body matters but I shall now put that to a rest. To be sexy, we dont look down on ourselves right? Gawd...am I being sarcastic to myself here!?


Actually, I can only think of these lah but I still think hair plays a major part. Flip here..flip there...pout my lips here..pout my lips there..wooh!! Cant wait to get started!!







or have I already started it..


haha..louSY.

Comments

Popular Posts