Grateful

im happy....


im happy coz I no longer have to think if I can afford to give my family food after work..scrimping like crazy..just to make sure I have enough money to buy bread, tissue and whatsoever essential household. Thank You God for making my life easier now and at least not make me suffer...until my next pay. But even with the next pay, I will get a bit extra (it's a bonus thing..) and yet another month will pass by with less suffering. Provided I dont go on a wild shopping spree..which is unlikely actually considering that I think I suffered WAY enough.


this is something that I will NOT take for granted and will act as per normal and not think that now I dont have to think thrice..but just twice maybe....



Im grateful for help like this because trust me, it can be difficult living on a single income and trying my very best not to affect them in any way. I also want to thank my mum for not being so demanding over the expenses too and helping me in ways that she can even though the money that she has depends on me too.


Thank U God..

Comments

Popular Posts