Life without BuggeR

forget manicures. my fingers are so much in a sorry state right now coz of rashes that got worse and worse. But it's recovering pretty fast actually after I used this new tube of medicine from the doc..yes...the doc who has a busy night life who apparently forgot to prescribe this medicine until i asked his assistant for it. I hate to say this about you doc..but you used to be good looking but alamak, what happen now? I can see that you still try to maintain your err..youth...by spotting a what...new ear stud right now? Oh, and standing while tucking in your shirt blouse right after you press the door bell for me to come in is still a big fat NO!! geez....


Anyway, the end of the month has approached and I have to tighten my belt a bit when it comes to expenditures. Gosh, things are so expensive nowadays that money is akin to water..diluted before you can actually see where it is going. I just hope my mum doesnt have any plans of hers to use money on a whim and then expect to have the money still existing which is actually the next reason why I need to watch out. I know how she is. My mum is just the kind of person who will not listen to you or accept any of your reasonings no matter how logical they are or how illogical (a.k.a stupid) her questions are. You want to test your patience? Talk to my mum. You will convert from a very patient person to a hot tempered person with a snap of the fingers. That's me by the way....or anyone of you.


Oh, by the way...bugger is leaving and it seems that he is finally leaving for good. How can he not do that..next month we are operating on a six team basis instead of the usual four! He is like..okay! i surrender! Anyway, it's something expected and something that i have to get used to since you know...we're quite good friends. Hrm...friends that in a second of looking at me, he knew something was up and he was so adamant to find out what was wrong with me (somehow..he cant accept monosyllabic reasonings) and you know how foul moody you can get if you're down with flu in a cold as ice room. I didnt say I was sick though it was pretty obvious but he asked me the same darn question like why i looked so gloom a few times coz of the unsatisfactory answers I gave him that i just had to walk away quickly after saying thanks before i turn into a woman going through a hysterical fit. But I cant forget how nice and comforting he sounded that one's cold heart can easily turn into slush. Too bad it didnt make any difference to my flu.


Well, good luck to you bugger. I had already said my so called last words to him via sms by saying that he is the best driver around but he was like..uhm..but you never worked with other drivers before. Okay...............cant I just lie about it! But seriously, after working with other drivers for even a day or two, I would say that he is still the best in terms of efficiency and that he has never backstabbed us (unlike this one driver) or make us wait forever for his arrival (I can still remember that two bloody hours of waiting at another cluster!!). Plus, I do mean it when I told him..'but still..you can sometimes be annoying and irritating'.


Life goes on I guess. I wonder how is the next driver going to be like? I shall update on that...which I think wouldnt be that long.

Comments

Popular Posts