Single Blog

Actually, I have this other blog which I have been maintaining for almost a month that chronicles my life and my thoughts as a single young female. There is no sappy 'I need a boyfriend..fast!' story but just some frustrations that I let out when it comes to people's viewpoints on single people like me as if we're going through a streak of bad luck..being single. It's stupid lah...I mean...good for you if you have your other half but life still carry on for me. It also contain my viewpoints on Love which I feel is a pretty open concept and that doesnt mean I dont have a boyfriend, Im not being showered with enough love. It's a lot of bull seriously and like what I said in my previous previous entry, I dont need your pity too if no guy seems to pour out their inner desire to be with me for the rest of their freakin life.


Yup! Happy reading..it's on my friendster account since I go there quite often so it makes sense to set up a blog there.



my committed single life

Comments

Popular Posts