HE'S GAY?!

So......

mariah found out someone is gay..and man, what a big fat loss to our single community!! I dont believe this..but please repent! bertaubat lah!! coz i think he's not worth making the 'crossover'..actually he's worth it in all the right places but...RAHAYU NEEDS YOU!!!! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE..


how bloody desperate can I get?


seriously, the guy's cherubic face..(i blushed whenever i saw him! he's super cute! and he's malay! i dont do that to malay guys!!!) and rosy cheeks must be the pull factor for guys who are..well..you know...gay...but of all the men, why you?!! wenworth i can take it..but why YOU?!! oh my cherubic little angel.....i hope that whoever they spotted you with is just some passerby who took a liking to you or just a gatal male colleague of yours who touched in the sensitive areas and then people assumed you are like him. DRATS!!!!!


I dont know why im sounding upset when all this while I am not against gay love but it will be silly of me also to bid them farewell if they decide to crossover...especially if they're super cute. It's a huge loss for me! I may be happy for them secretly but i just want to kill the guy or guys of whom they are very the close with coz...it could have been me!


gawd i sound bitchy.


Please excuse me while i sink further and further into..singledom.

Comments

Popular Posts