Food Hype

I feel so lethargic. Nowadays it's not every day I get to make it back to office so i've missed gym for the last one and a half week. Even if I do, it will not be a convenient time like go back to office early morning and then go outfield an hour later. Seriously, it's not a big deal like world hunger or something if Im not able to make it but it's just that....it takes a toll on me physically and mentally. Maybe im just imagining things but I guess once it has become a habit and you steer clear of it due to unforeseen circumstances, your imagination can turn wild. Ok im just consoling myself here..which by the way..is not working.


SO tomorrow, I may have to scrap that plan again regarding eating at secret recipe and indulging in the banana chocolate cake. Well, it helps one of them cannot make it....again..haha..so instead of being angry about it, I might as well go to gym as planned before that. Much to my surprise..despite my sporadic moment of overeating due to engagement with friends or family, my weight doesnt change much. Maybe it does in between..but i kinda give myself a time period to lose it all back and then naturally, I will go back to the same darn weight during the next weight check.



Before you fall asleep reading my neverending battle, on the forefront, I took up this great suggestion by mariah to eat veggies the salad way. I know I've always been complaining about the way veggies are cooked from malay stalls. This time round, the veggies I ate just now were not oily but...alamak mak cik, the garam..can kill a person man. Yes I know peria or bittergourd are supposed to be..err..bitter..and that no many are fond of the taste. But doesnt mean you should seriously put a tonne of salt in it. The french beans...same same..salty as well. I thought the egg was salty as well but I think my taste bud had been messed up already. So when I reached home, I grabbed the pre packaged salad and then ate it with tuna mayo with wholemeal bread, ate three pieces of cooked sushis as snack and a plain waffle. Whenever I don have a good lunch, I tend to have a better appetite during dinner but still trying to keep it light. that's why I tend to fume a lot about bad lunches since it's the only meal of the day I can eat the usual portion.




Actually Ive got better things to write about..which does not involve bugger or....this whole crap load of me missing gym sessions..haha. It's rather serious and no...it's not about me finding a guy I finally took a liking too and decide to spend the rest of my life with. But I guess I shall leave that to tomorrow coz I was frustrated with myself just now. It's one of those mood swings moment.


Well, nothing about bugger today but yesterday, gawd...he seriously can talk even though I was obviously rushing to get the paperwork done..running in and out of the school office which thank God was just next door. I remembered previous drivers would just sit in one corner quietly and wait for us to get our job done totally and then take the things. There was one moment of peace when he took the lightbox away to keep in his van and just as I thought I get myself a quick solitude moment to tie loose ends, he was back so fast and the chatterbox started again.


I didnt make eye contact with him when he talked or I gave little response. He just continued on and on but after some thoughts after lunch (you need food to get the brain juices going..) maybe coz he's mostly on his own doing delivering duties so when he sees us..he tends to talk like he doesnt see us for so long. I dont know about the rest though whether is he this freaking chatty but I just know they like to layan him first or make him less 'lonely' so to speak..hahaha. For me it's like work first..talk later...or dont talk at all...unless I want to go back late...that's basically my motto which is finish fast fast and get the hell out fast fast..


But yesterday, I had to handle quite a lot of paperwork since I was away on leave and being a team leader, I cannot be a touch and go sort. With a half baked partner, it's not an easy task. Actually I was almost done when he came..at least the bulk of it..except the acknowledgement form...so I guess it was a great opportunity to chat la..haha.


I forsee if you're in a relationship with a guy like bugger, you'll never get bored. Ade aje yang dia nak ckp or he basically has things to talk about unlike the usual complaints of girls that their guys dont seem to interact much with them or you need to threaten them at gunpoint before they spit it out.



But I dont know if he leaves...whether I am going to keep in touch with him. I feel like I want to close the chapter so to speak. I am known to get along well with people at work so well that we basically go out after work too occasionally to shop around or just have dinner together. Sometimes it's not just after work but during work as well that we become this bunch of schoolgirls yakking and laughing away such as yesterday when we took neoprints in a photo booth and it was damn fun as we got tired halfway changing standing positions..haha..But for bugger, I hold a different viewpoint coz he's a guy, maybe? Plus my whole department is female except my supervisor (poor guy..) so it's a different ball game altogether. And in my own social life, I have no guy friends. Ok except for Azam..he's like a saviour of sorts.


We see how it goes..isnt that what life is about? GOod things come and go...your weight goes up and down...your appetite remains voracious....and I get prettier and prettier.....in my dreams. I just have to complain less about it if things dont go to according to plans..haha..

Comments

Popular Posts