Letter to Den

open letter to bugger:


well babe, it's been really nice knowing you..even though we may act like friends (you still owe me bubble tea you freak! k k..shall be nice) sometimes i think that we're not but just mere colleagues. i tried to treat you like in a more professional way from the way i talk to you but who am I to fool you. Okay, it didnt work either coz it will just open up an opportunity to 'bash' me up with words.


above all, you're like one of the nicest guys i know and as your so called friend, I do admire you sometimes coz I dunno...all the drivers I know are either ugly or old. So it was admiration by default. you colour my blog with entries regarding yourself which speaks nothing but your adoration of your own self. No Den, you can never be compared to the hunks in the pictures you saw. Not even in ten years. So forget it.


Im sad that you're leaving and hope that you're here to stay for at least until end of the year. Yes I do get annoyed with you sometimes if you try to hurry me up but after working with other drivers, they're not as good as you. Well Den (im so nice im calling you by your real name)...as hard as it is to swallow, I think that it is best for you to pursue this other job coz it's closer to your heart. So congrats in getting it. And who knows, though after this you're just a memory.....maybe we'll cross paths in the future coz seriously, how big can Singapore get. Some more you're gonna move somewhere quite near my place.


Good Luck Den..and even though I dont know where the heck you learn to call me as 'Ayu' which, let me tell you this, dont really get into my good books, I guess im gonna miss you calling me that (despite the shudders..). So buggeR! you'll always be my twisted beng with a heart.

Comments

Popular Posts