So Ordinary

Like what I've said before, I have been trying to follow closely this love saga thingey from a UK teen drama and while entertaining myself after one gripping storyline after another, Im starting to have this thing for british guys..haha...


Okay...and they can be really good actors even though if the accent is too thick, I have problems understanding but they sound oh-so-sexy. Whats your take over ordinary looking guys of whom over the time will charm the socks off you and then you realise slowly why other girls are so hung up over them? Initially you're like..'huh? this kind of guy?!!' right? I think it's the same in real life where you would never thought that you will end up with the kind of guy who is average looking and not the type you just salivate over his looks. SLowly you will realise, hey...love is INDEED blind..haha..no, what I meant was, heck...you just have to look hard enough and beyond your expectations..at least the physical part (like for example, you love defined biceps but his biceps look like that of a girl..) to find a gem hiding within which slowly reveals its true beauty and banishes your shallow thoughts. Geez, I sound so poetic over this guy..

















See, he was overshadowed by Spike at first coz SPike is all...physical..heh...but the more I watch this guy, the more I empathised with his character and the more........he makes my day..or night. He looks like the caucasian version of the typical average sized Chinese guys here over in Singapore that dont quite make rahayu do the double take.



James Sutton..you're an unusual candidate for hot guys in my list..but you worked hard. Now Im like..'SPike, who?!'


ps: yes mariah, SPike is gay..geez.......is it tat obvious?!!

Comments

Popular Posts