Introducing.....

Let me introduce to you....



bugger saying hello and doing the bunny rabbit at the same time..



yes..thats BUGGER!!! Or D..as in his nick here..you know the annoying little pest that ive been talking about like I dunno...for months and more recently nowadays.


I must admit he looks slightly older in the picture..bwahahaha!!! I didnt take the shot but a colleague of mine did which she bluetoothed to me without telling me what picture she bluetoothed.


Recently, he has been a good help as in being more than just a driver but knowing him, it's just his way of manipulating by turning on his so-called charm and then 'pressurizing' me into finishing earlier so that he can collect faster. He also has questions for me regarding our work which he sometimes call to ask but I may not have all of the answers to his questions. Recently he asked why next month the schedule is tighter and I'd answer because this month is loose so next month they make it tighter la! Tsk..bothersome. I suppose he's slapping his forehead from the other line. At least it's better than him answering me back when I said that well, previous drivers had to cope with 5 teams so I dont see why he cant handle since they're way older than him (specifically, mid fifties). And he said that last time policemen wear bermudas but now they wear pants. Im like..'what have this got to do with POLICEMEN?!!'


I mean, frankly speaking..we do pity his job as a driver and working for this company that seriously 'milk' them dry even at night and on Saturdays with not much pay. But at the same time, we also have our fair share of work problems and have this endless one after another tests..haiz...


So that's bugger to you...my friendly neighbourhood driveR..who now claims he is a famous singer who has to tell his female fans he is gay but actually he's not because there are just too many stalking him. THIS is after they told him recently that he looks like some famous singers including Rain..the Taiwan sensation..you know the guy with small eyes but to-die-for body.


Dream on lah buggeR.

Comments

Popular Posts