Useless Entry

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today and I didnt see the filipino couple just now. Okay, I just realised the actual reason why I kinda snubbed the filipino guy. There was a woman with him and I dont care if that is his sister or just a colleague or friend even though they dont seem that close..a woman means a woman. Not about to take any chances here. But come to think of it, even if there is no such woman in the picture, I.....probably would have reacted the same too. Being shy is not a factor too but my life isnt exciting as of this moment that will keep the so called potential love interest hooked on me that if he lets me go, he will be missing out so much in life...haha..When I think about that, it kinda feels like the cloud 9 being struck by lightning.


Oh man..Im so brain numbed now. Maybe my supervisor just had to assign me the task of calculating the statistics of the refraction clinic just now and for once, those people on rotational duties there can write properly or not. Wah piang..give people unnecessary stress only over something that can be done in 15 minutes. One minute I read as this..another minute as that...and please lah, no long grandmother story, can? I know of one such colleague who is fond of writing that and she was the first one on duty there. Hello?! Grandmother story dont count under statistics k? She gave grandmother story but failed to write down the actual eye condition which meant having to look through the system just to locate the student and find out myself. Double work I tell you!


Yes complain..complain. HRm, start of this year seem to have event after event in terms of my ex friends..oops..ex classmates. Usually, for such occasions I wouldnt miss it coz it meant having to meet them and I have been at tat for the past few years. But now...when people start disappearing one by one and tending to their own personal business or make last minute cancellations, but now expect us to turn up for their events, I feel....I dunno..out of place? Im not bearing any grudges here so dont get me wrong. Maybe coz this time round, we have slowed down a bit and I have mellowed too that things like this dont excite me anymore after not seeing one another for more than a year and getting very poor or nil response to a future gathering. I dont even feel like opening my msn messenger to see who is online because basically if they are, it would not make such any difference to being offline. If I want to check my email, I can just basically go to the hotmail website and not via the msn no more. So there is really nothing for me there.


This is a pretty short and useless entry not coz Im super tired or what..but I just want to establish why do I feel so down and non excited if there is a potential gathering of my ex classmates. Basically I dont really care who come or who dont come as long as there are at least two or three to mingle with in the midst of the unrecognizable crowd there. Now it just feels like I dont want to meet up with anyone of them. Wait..not all of them lah. Some of them I have no second thoughts if asked to meet up. But of course, everything must go through my mother first la.

Comments

Popular Posts