Glorious Boys

Well.....I am one heck of a sickly woman. Jz as I was making progress with my flu and im gaining back my so called youth and vitality after being sick for the whole of one week which drains my face completely of blood, I am now suffering from a rashes breakout. Bloody hell....now I have lesser options as to what to wear to work (which is not an easy job, i tell ya) and to think it will go away which it did initially in the morning few hours after waking up coz I had this before when I was in lower primary school. It didn't mean that I was free from any skin infection/allergy/disease though. Thinking about it, I am NOT free and will never ever be free as long as this blood type runs through my vein. But it's just a matter of taking care of the skin and keeping it away from things that will promote rashes or a breakout. Seriously, I don't know what caused it since I slept at 3.30am and didn't have any breakout then. How can just two hours of sleep lead to it?!


Anyway, while I suffer in silence attempting NOT to scratch these gawd damn rashes which broke out again..let me, rahayupopz, give you a taste of gorgeous men:




yo...pick one. or all three. jz ask if they are interested first.


forget the woman infront. look at the ones behind. can you freaking see the biceps?!


If I have a gorgeous body and then seeing how Singapore men have a LOOooOOoonG way to go to achieve such physiques, I will need to ran off to America packing in some cash, tiny clothes and lotsa bikinis. Since I don't have such a body, well...here I am in Singapore with its lame choices of men. Sometimes, I dont know why I even bothered to look at the Singapore men if on the way back to work and they jz came out from the office. Either my eyes are screwed or my brain is screwed up. Do you know how hard it is to even see one pathetic guy to have such well defined biceps over here on a daily basis? Work out people..work out...I dont see anything wrong in looking more masculine coz that is how you're supposed to look like.


But I guess the Singapore men here escapes because the Singapore women are getting smaller and smaller in size like they just came out of primary school or something. I just find that many Singaporean men always have things to say about their girls and they're not very nice comments. She can be 55 kg but noooo....that is 'too fat'. Must be 49kg at least or below. Either that our butt is too big or our tummy is not flat enough or our legs not slender enough. And being the more sensitive gender, we tend to take it to heart and will do anything to improve our overall appearance for these selfish men. Bloody hell. So all the dickheads who have been nitpicking their women but are no where near hunk status , I suggest you look into the mirror, shed that ego of yours and hit the gym before we start hitting on someone else way better than you who does not ridicule women!


Still, in a surprising twist to my entry, I am not about to raise the glory of hunkingdom a.k.a these droolworthy American men. Sure they can be gorgeous (especially first picture to the extreme right..aka..the tall one..hehe) but let's just say...the changing rooms in their gym are a tad bit 'fishy' but don worry, not all go there even though that can be so very the hard to believe. For all you know, they go by the backway. Uhm..no pun intended there.


So right now, either we should be contented with our choice of men here which is like bleurghhh...or go overseas in search of these gorgeous hunks. Even if you are damn gorgeous and prancing around in your tiny bikini, jz dont say I didn't warn you.


While you go do that...Im gonna wish someone a happy birthday:




happy 29th birthday JENSEN!!!


hands off people...irregardless of your sexual orientation.

Comments

Popular Posts