Random Pics in April

Yes, random pics are back! I know I kinda skipped March :S coz I was just not in a mood coz of my personal financial troubles. I would say it is a little bit better now and I try not to be so complacent and mismanage my finances. However, I know I still have to keep the family going and try to please my mum as much as I can and be a good girl that I am so I still use money on a daily basis to buy household stuffs and groceries. But I try my best to cut down my expenses. 


This week, I will get me some free munneh in the form of government payout and won't really get to spend them though it's er..free. It will just be used for future expenses. Okay, I may get one last make up item. I need an Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion. Basically without that, eyeshadows look bleh. I wanted to get a really cheap kind but it was out of stock and they replaced it with a primer with a shimmery base. Not that I don't like it, but I think it's not really suitable for all eyeshadows, for example the matte coloured ones.


Oh by the way, I finally get my cheque, wooh! After a long period of waiting, though it's kinda expected coz I paid them quite late too so it's like a tit for tat they reimburse me late too..pfft. Anyway, lucky thing I paid my 2010 tv and radio license fees in full or they would have used this year's reimbursement to pay it off instead and I will be left with nil.




Ok, now on to Random....Pics...of the..Month..month..month..month. (It's 2.30am in the morning)

Say hello to my brand new 3 in 1 printer! It's my bonus present :D

Not neglecting my skin no more! I like this moisturizer coz it has this instant brightening effect for a dull skin like mine.

They were both on promotion, I luv them both for morning spreads, so I bought both :S

A DIY card for my boss. Nice?! Ugly handwriting spoilt it.

Can't believe I got two Japanese brand chocolates on the same day from two different pple


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts