Make Over with Besties

You can never lead a life without in a company of good friends who are there for you in times of need and in times of happiness. A friend shouldn't be jealous of your achievements and instead, celebrate them with you.

I'm not some social butterfly who add people on facebook for the sake of adding them and then COMPLETELY ignoring them when I see them out in public despite knowing each other at one point of our lives. I dunno. To me, that is so ridiculous. The kind of impression they give me? They are just interested in showcasing their lives to you but they don't bother to have some kind of interaction with you coz they merely see you as a statistic in their facebook friend count.

Sadly, many people are like that. I've said it before that I'm not one of those who go around adding people on facebook. Infact, I'm rather particular about it. But whatever. While I can be particular, it's not something that I can be so strict about, though I can do without a good number of people on my current friend list. Judging from their status update or posts, many of them are just craving for unnecessary online attention.


Anyway, my whole point here is not to diss people. But in life, you have to learn to seek out good friends who can give you a quality friendship. I always believe that when you are nice to people, they will be nice back to you. You cannot put on airs and throw your weight around just because you don't like the person and are nasty to them, in return. It won't benefit you. Instead, it will backfire on you.


Let us all celebrate the joy of true friendship. And how do you go about doing them? By spending more time with the people who add value to your life by  being the true friend that they are. 


Recently, my friends and I went for a surprise makeover cum photoshoot and though I was crazily shy and nervous, like I always do, they always make things better. The photos below are taken by a photog friend of a friend and I believe she did a good job.


















follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts