Make Up Stash

 Yup, I'm back and in pain :S At least, I would say it isn't that bad but it's annoying to have this 'lump' of pain on my upper back around the right shoulder blade. I think it might have been my awkward sleeping position when I rest on my sofa and accidentally slept until 3 plus am in the morning. See lah, this is what I get when I become too much of a sloth, as cuddly as that animal can be.


Anyway, I have become a bit of a make up junkie but come to think of it, if I were one, I would have amassed quite a lot. I'm still selective though. And let me show ya what are the two of the things that I got the last couple of months which I'm actually proud of.

I finally got the Sleek Storm eyeshadow palette which contains 12 colours which are widely recommended for its affordable price and intensity and range of colours. It's not found in Singapore but in UK. However, once in awhile, an online seller from Singapore would bring in their palettes and it's mostly on a first come first served basis and lucky thing, I managed to get the storm palette and it didn't disappoint. 


Previously, I got the Stila eyeshadow palette, which I can't remember if I blogged about it before but I like it coz it has four basic colours which you can play around with, for day or for night. The colours are quite intense and it is also perfect for those who are amateurs as one swipe of colours can brighten up their eyes. The darker colours can be used to highlight the crease of the eyes for a more complete look.


Both of them cost $20 each. But to me, the Sleek palettes, at $20 is quite a steal. I will put up the links of where I got my things from, also as a shout out coz I think they are doing a good job getting hard to get make up products in Singapore and yet, make it affordable for us.


I like the make up packaging. It's so..er..sleek.


So intense...


The outer cover of the Stila quads eyeshadow.


For a make up newbie, this quads is all you need for basic colours.


Collage of my make up palettes.


Smoochiez - Stila Eye Shadow Marrakesh quads


Under twenty-20 - Sleek Storm Palette (out of stock)


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts