Yezza!!

Yezza!! The design page is finally okay and I can add back the gadgets at the sidebar that I had lost. And I introduced a new element which is the tabs bar which is so cool coz it helps me to have different pages without resorting to a new blog. Ok, I actually have a new blog which I actually have yet to add any content but over the extended weekend, I am going to work on some new designs for my jewellery collections (I know, I've said it like a gazillion times already) and I'm hoping to make a small tidy sum out of it in the spirit of entrepreneurship, heh..


Anyhoo, you know recently in my previous post on pics, I actually have a new printer which to be honest, I haven't even started using yet, haha. I only printed a few pages which are actually test runs when I first bought it. I can't deny the usefulness of having your very own home printer as it makes things better and what's the point of having a laptop or a desktop when you don't have a blardy printer. I actually didn't make full use of my old ones ever since I started working in the office a little over 3 years ago unlike in my previous company where I don't have a fixed place to sit. So now it has been so easy to churn out pages from 3 different copier machines. Yes, 3! Plus it's free, and who can beat that?

But with my brother's O level national exams looming, I can't just rely on the machines back at my workplace because I may need to churn out worksheets for him every now and then (which yes, I haven't been doing too, also..haha) instead of just waiting to get it printed at work. That can be done but the problem is that I have to wait for people to clear the office before I can proceed as it's considered personal stuff and sometimes in the process of waiting for them to vamoosh, I forget and just go home tired.


Oh well. Another view point is that I am thinking of starting a very small card business. I will make card designs, print them by batch depending on how much is needed with up to a maximum of 100 copies and deliver to people. It can be a wedding card, invitation card, birthday card...whatever, and I shall make it so freaking affordable but still making a profit to cover my day to day expenses....or at least my busfare, heh.


But we shall see. Right now, I'm swarmed by work due to my colleague leaving and then taking over her job scope. I am still learning as I go along because it is a very big job scope and have started to do things a little bit faster just as long as I fully concentrate on it. I'm not a fan of numbers and I'm not that er..sharp with numbers as well but I have to because munneh is involved. Slowly..slowly, one at a time. I still feel a little bit bad when I am not able to help my receptionist much but I try to take a sneak peek if she needs help and will just help out but namely answering phone calls as they don't really require me to stand up. Yes, like I'm stuck at my seat like that.

I'm going to make use of this extended weekend to give myself a well deserved break after about more than 2 weeks of intense training on this new job scope. Sooooo many things to remember I feel like at times, I'm so brain dead. I feel like such a clueless bimbo at times.


During this break, I will also....start working on  my hobby and get a damn freaking online shop already. Even if I don't have any buyers in the beginning, at least it's there, somehow.


Oh, and speaking of break, what is back?

It's the 90210 of coz!! My favourite guilty pleasure.



My Marco *swoons*




So handsome is he..


He's just a recurring star but I've actually grown to like the original cast namely Silver and Naomi. The rest of them are so meh..

And you thought I'm just into the hunks, pfft. How low can you think of me? tsk tsk tsk..


So cheers to the long weekend! :) my plans? Ok, besides running errands for my mum first thing in the morning *yawns*, I intend to go for a quick haircut, then come back and get ready to meet my friend later at 2pm coz she's bringing me to a makeup booth at a flea market. Yezza!! And all the time she chided me for buying make up..hrm.


OH whatever. I want to get the lip cream and I will see if I can get the eye primer. I shall wait for payday to get the Urban Decay eye primer potion but yet knowing me again, in my state of impatience, I may just get it before that :S so we shall see.


By the way, I didn't get the email for me to do duty for the upcoming General Elections. But I want to! Not for anything else, but for a bit of pocket money! I is poor you know! :(


Ok peeps, I shall leave u with the opening theme of 90210, which by the way, I downloaded the song as a ringtone, hehe..





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts