Friendship Goes a Long Way

My good friend Nutty is having her birthday soon and I hope it will be a good birthday for her :) as it also marks a new turning point for her as she reached the 3rd decade of her life. Yes, she's turning 30 and she's still looking mighty fine and hot. But she's never one to shy away from helping her friends in need and she is totally someone you can rely on. 


Also, her favourite show is ANTM - America's Next Top Model and besides her super cute kawaii pose, which I also adore doing too..haha, she is a natural at being a 'model', with a little bit of goofiness thrown in as well. 


I revisited my photoshop days and start making photo montages from scratch rather than just relying on online programmes such as Picnik or Scrapblog which are nice to use but need to pay for those nicer templates and designs :( Oh well, at least I know my creative skills are still there though need to learn and brush up on them. 


The earlier montage can be seen from my previous post. 


This is to my friend Nutty - here's wishing u an advanced Happy Birthday and hope our friendship will remain true and strong :) and er, hope you get hooked up with a fellow banker too..hehe.





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts