Blowing Bubbles in the Sky

Last week, me and two other friends met up for some fun though plans had to be changed coz one of them was nursing a bad knee. It's alright. We didn't get to exercise our leg muscles but our vocal chords instead..haha. While I suck at singing, to me singing with them for four hours straight (!!), makes my singing sounds like sweet sweet...honey. 


I've got pics on that but I think I've put up enough karaoke pics in this blog coz it's like almost a yearly event for us, haha. Instead, my friend organized a de-stressing time for us by...blowing bubbles!


I tell ya, me and Nutty were like suakus (old fashioned peeps) who didn't know which end of the wand to blow the bubbles from and had some difficulties doing so until we realized we were blowing from the wrong end! *slaps forehead* Once we had cleared that, it was all system go!


I was being photographed blowing bubbles..

Look at me...not knowing what I was getting into.

No joke blowing these babies..

They looked like pros!

Nutty looking more relaxed now she got the hang of it..


Of course, thanks to me, whatever I said was misconstrued to be some dirty jokes since we were basically  blowing bubbles. (geddit? blowing?!) k, nevermind.


So it was a perfect way to end the night. It's not easy being an adult so once in awhile, let loose the kid in you and remember the times when things used to be so simple yet fun.





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts