Visiting Baby Novela

Our dear friend Sheep gave birth to an adorable baby girl called Ra'isah Novela. I hope I spelt it right this time, haha. We kinda self invited ourselves coz she took so long to invite us and at first we thought that she was ignoring us but well, being a new mum, we have to understand she is busy what with the erratic feeding time of the baby and how she is also resting and recuperating.

But luckily she got back to us and we get to see the adorable little baby!! My lil' bo peep..heh. Yes, now we all have nicknames including the offspring.



Been many years already since we all met in school and now we're doing well in life. Okay maybe not all. I'm burdened by life, haha. No I mean I'm still single, nobody looks for me and I'm not looking for anyone, career wise, I'm happy with my job though there are ups and downs but I still feel like I belong to a part of a big family.



Enough about me. What is more important is that we are happy in whatever we do and that happiness doesn't always have to equate to having more money. Even the most simple things in life can give us little pleasures that not even money can buy.


Congratulations to Sherry and her husband with the new arrival. I hope there are more cute babies on the way so I can babysit them, knowing how her baby likes cooing at me, hehe.




oh hello, stranger..

see me patiently waiting to be fed..

me loves tummy rubs!

I can just lie down here and look cute all day long..

Proud mother in white..she looks tired but happy :)

Friends for life :)



follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts