Sunday Photoshoot

Last weekend, my two friends had some fun time doing a photoshoot at some location in Singapore and both being amateurs, a photographer and a model respectively, I must give them two thumbs up for job well done.

Of course there is still a long way to go but hey, there is always the much needed first step right? And if you're a photography enthusiast, you will always find ways in improving the photography techniques. Even the professional ones continue to learn.

Yes I am saying this to encourage Mariah. I may not be near the rank of a photographer and I even lack the desire to take photographs using a cameraphone but besides the tip above, my other tip is that I think she should also focus on other little details in the background apart from the main subject. Dont tsk me people..I..er...took photography in secondary school..hee..even though I did better in AVA (Audio Visual) Club. Im more of the tinkering with the control panel type of person. Just like how I like to tinker with web coding and er..the two photos later.

I have asked permission to publish a photo on my blog. But got carried away and 'nabbed' two instead. Uhm reason being? I just felt compelled to do something about the rubbish bins in the background! haha..

Overall I like the poses. Very imaginative and Nats was so sporting (unlike me ah..who would rather sleep through her Sunday morning..hrm).

ANYWAY, here are two of the photos!












































Nice right? Both the shots and the model's pose.

Well, of course they are not complete and there is such a thing called editing to improve the overall look of the photos which can be very time consuming. But it wouldn't kill to be perfect right?

Speaking of tinkering, I was telling you about how distracting I found the rubbish bins to be so I sorta did something....











































Alright I did more than that but it's just for my own self learning. Her wings are slightly obscured coz I thought she would look better without the wings with that kinda pose (apart from the green rubbish bin).

But then again, it will seem like she has been demoted to an earthbound angel without wings. So I shall give her wings back. And put back the rubbish bin except that well..(it does add a bit of colour) you wont notice it that much since i blurred the background to make our dear Nats stand out more.
























Wah all this tinkering is making me hungry.

So keep it up Mariah!

Comments

Popular Posts