Featured Blog: Mariah

I have not been paid to write this but hey, for Mariah..anything...

If you notice I often namedropped Mariah in my blog. She's nicknamed as such coz..Im Beyonce's alter ego and she wanted a slice of the pie too so she called herself Mariah as in Mariah Carey, yes the one who has just got married to a gold digger. Well, she's a good friend of mine and a fellow blogger who does not ride on fame like other fellow S'pore bloggers.

But it does not hurt to be famous once in awhile..*grins*

She is a self described camwhore (though I still beg to differ), a photography enthusiast who recently had her first outdoor photoshoot with another experienced photographer as her mentor. Recently, she bought herself a Niko camera which I cant remember what the heck she named that poor thing.

We are both food enthusiasts so the dynamic duo, that's me and her, would prowl downtown in search of good food mainly international cuisine.

About her blog, I read it almost daily and it contains interesting snippets of her slamming certain colleagues of her at work..hehe..and also random stuffs about her reminiscing about good ol' days such as classic books and cartoons. I hope I get that right because I normally skim through them..heh..unless they are very interesting like the Rainbow classic children's tv (Last night, I had fun banging...*muahaha*) She's very well read and can spend hours at the library or bookstores.

Wah all this praising makes me tired.

So she's our featured blog of the day!

Mariah

p/s: the link to her post is permanently 'plastered' to my sidebar so just click on the pic anytime..and it's just below the hunk du jour. I mean..pft..come on, they're hunks so they will always be on top..heh..


The one and only,

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts