Touching Base

Wow..money sure runs like water. And before you think Im gonna write another 'I've lost my head..' post about me being super careless, I would say that well...I think Im still in an 'okay' position or taking a neutral stand on how things are right now. In other words, I am quite done with shopping and in mere days, it can be quite shocking to see how all the figures add up to be..well..quite big. But nevertheless, the most comforting thought that I can make do right now is that the total amount me and my mum spent over the past few days after getting some payout, has not exceeded the balance that I have right now which is good. Though still quite a shocking figure as to how much we spent in mere days, we get to buy the stuffs we can only dream about..like a pair of Levi's jeans or a GAP shirt..and in my mum's case..to have that satin fabric..or the Bonia bag.

Despite that whirlwind romance with money, reality sets in and I start getting paranoid. To me, it's a wee bit of a good thing because it helps me to re-focus on life a bit before things get out of hand and Im back to square one. God gave me an opportunity to have fun a bit to forget all the blues I had last year Seriously, I have learnt my lesson that being poor aint fun and that this week is a good week to put away the fun week I had last week pre and post New Year and start touching base with reality. For example, paying off bills..which sucked even more coz I dont have pay for this month since i have not stareted my work yet..plus, nobody likes paying bills. So freaking expensive staying here in Singapore and they can be so demanding and threatening if we dont pay in full. They are not afraid to engage lawyers who will then do the deed of sending us such letters like I owe thousands or something. Wtf.

But it's okay. Im stronger now emotionally and despite being a ditzy closet blonde sometimes, I can handle life's difficulties better now. Just..uhm..dont throw these obstacles too often at my face..I can only handle so much..hee.

Comments

Popular Posts