Fantastico Upcoming Week

Like my new blog layout? Actually, I kinda have mixed feelings about it and would prefer to use the previous one but I thought, a refreshing change would not go wrong. Okay, so at least I accomplished one part of what I planned to do earlier. That's a change considering Im the world's biggest procrastinator. Surprisingly, when I just go ahead and dive into what I had set to do, surprisingly I would be doing it whole heartedly unless it's cleaning of the room coz I can be so gawd damn lazy especially if there is a bit too much to handle. I get overwhelmed easily.

So yah, I was saying about me getting all worried about my weight gain which I err..refused to take my weight for the last one month plus or so coz of all the eating especially when you are stuck in the office and then later at home. I do have my breakdown moments and all those prep talk about 'weight is just a number'...'at least I can still fit my jeans at a certain size..which I had never tried before'..dont really sink in with me.

Therefore, before my medical check up, I had to watch my diet and go to the gym. Yes, I revisited the gym. But this is no 'gymbo' where I got to have my moment of peace working out alone on certain days. This is a public gym. Sure there may be eyecandies parading..I mean...exercising...on my right and on my left....and lifting weight while showing their soon-to-be defined biceps. Still, I prefer my moment of solitude. Sure, the machines are better and stronger and within 20 minutes, I sweated a bucket despite the machine looking like it's a piece of cake to work out on. I was wrong. But, I could not quit half way so yeah, had to trudge on for the rest of the..err..15 minutes or so within the span of 20 minutes. That goes to show I was almost dying just 5 minutes into the workout.

But no pain no gain and I had to just move on and complete my one hour of cardio. Okay the malay guy at the counter was friendly to everyone coz they seemed to drop by at the counter to chat up with him. Well, he was friendly to me too and by my second visit, knew my name already which was odd coz I was not one of those chatters. He asked me if I was schooling or working and if I was working that day..blah blah..but I guess he figured out I was shy and didnt ask a lot. Either that or I looked like I was about to run off.

You know what. As ridiculous as this sound, I wish I was back to work. I feel like my energy level is dropping. Anyhoo, talking about work, I got an interview at MOE for a CSO post. It's an admin line dealing with school admin and I am hoping I dont screw up the interview, get called up for the post and then get out of my current company even though I have not officially started work with them yet. Honestly, I am a little tired of travelling though it has its fun moments and the work is relatively easy. Plus, being outdoors mean doing a bit of walking and not just being stuck in an airconditioned room for a long period of time.

But maybe, Im just itching for a change of environment. Let's see how it goes and I shall update this blog about it.

So today's agenda is to continue cleaning up my room but in a more detailed manner. I dont think it will take me that long but maybe just an hour plus coz it's merely organizing the letters and throwing out old bills coz I dont need much reminder how much money I spent on bills. Despite yesterday's huge lecture from my mum about my attitude problem (long story) which makes me change my opinion of her and labelling her as 'unappreciative' (yet another long story), at least I got to do something worthwhile once I start to shift focus a bit on what I want to accomplish for the day.

Well, I dabbled a bit on graphic designing as you can see from the main pic above in my blog. I know it's not spectacular or something but it reminded me that hey, I havent been doing much exploring in this area despite the interest. So I got this idea that in my other blog, which is currently on a break, I may just post up artwork for my own collection and maybe for other's viewing pleasure. That will be fantastico dont you think? And Im still working on writing health and nutrition related articles once I read through the magazines and present them to you in bite sized pieces.

Oh meanwhile, news entertainment update, Ronnie didnt get to the bottom 3 so he's through to the next round of Make me a Supermodel. Go Ronnie!

Comments

Popular Posts