Sentosa Trip

Me and my buddies had planned for a gift exchange thing cum picnic at Sentosa but little did I expect that I would be enjoying some of the best..and not forgetting..expensive...attractions at no cost! All thanks to Mariah and Nuts for her perseverance in queueing up with a different alias. Well, whatever it takes to be tourists on a budget! Hehe..

I would say, overall..it was a great..sunny..exciting..experience though the tourists got on my nerves especially those on tour groups. Yah..pfft..priviledged my ass. But there were nice eyecandies..but unfortunately..so freakin taken..by asian girls with nice body but little face value...haha..

I liked the 'simulating' parts like the 4D experiences in the cinemax and uhm...despite lining up for almost an hour, I can only conclude that I watched a..err..Log show?..We got to ride in this roller coaster like chair, strapped...and the chair would swivel like crazy like some bumpy car ride as we pretend to be logs travelling down tunnels and waterfalls. It was really scary at first..and I found myself screaming..but after I composed myself..I kinda just went through the motions..sans screaming..coz it got pretty predictable. Still! I liked it and even a bus ride on a pretty 'humpy' road felt like being on a stimulator..it's the brain, my friend..it got tricked and had not recovered from the shock.

OH yah! forgot to talk about the picnic. Well, I like my gifts and Nats gave me this nice white clutch bag coz I thought hers look nice and it was really great to know she got me a same one! Mariah gave me plenty of gifts..as usual...which is always nice of her. We played this little game..based on my suggestion...which I sucked, unfortunately, while I get to know that my friends..have wild imaginations on their fantasy sex romps! Me? Seriously, I can only come up with couch..and kitchen. Im losing my mojo..

Oh Songs of the Sea was a nice brilliant display of colours, water works, fire balls and laser lights. Very spectacular though the extra cast members..well..I hardly watched them. But it was still nice to just sit down and watch.

I particularly liked the Sky Ride..which was like an open concept cable car..but with your feet dangling high up in the air. Good thing the bench was not rocky or I would have puked big time but it was a great view from the top similar to that of the Carlsberg tower which rotated once it reached the top of the tower. You dont get this kind of view all the time..Singapore in its surrounding water. Breathtaking.

Tiring..but worth it. Definitely a trip worth remembering!!


















Plus, I love you GALS!!!

Comments

Popular Posts