Ronnie Ronnie

While Mariah is a fashionista..Im a televisionista! It's a cover up for tv geek. Anyway, shame shame..that the video I posted earlier where Ronnie was like talking for five minutes about himself as an aspiring supermodel, didnt work. But since the show had officially started, I can finally get a close up pic of himself..hehe..




I know I posted on him earlier but like a bit far lah...I seriously like his eyes!! Thats it! Rahayu's mission of the year is to only get to know guys with such dreamy eyes. I watched screen caps..though very little of it..and thought he looked way younger than this shot.

Too bad he has 'someone' already back in his hometown. WHo cares. Seems that he's a favourite among women..and apparently, gay men too...from the blogs that I read while googling for his pics even before the show officially started except for a teaser on how they eventually chose the 14 finalists. All of them anticipitating for the real show to start on Jan 10 where they get to see them holed up in some house ala tyra banks' ANTM and then receiving challenges week after week. Audience will get to vote who stays in and who stays out and the winner will win a 100,000 modelling contract.

So let's just hope Ronnie dont suck midway coz it will be such a disappointment. Okaylah, I think some of the other guys got potential too especially this one guy with a so-called Wentworth Miller sorta look..only grungier..but big labels may like for some edgy ads coz I thought he looks like a potential supermodel.


So..I just hope Singapore will pick up the show..sighz..

Comments

Popular Posts